Let me introduce you to Sway. If you want to catch the attention of your readers, customers, employees or partners and keep them engaged with digital and visual storytelling, think beyond the usual PowerPoint presentation or website. Try a visual tool that will capture the attention of your audience and make them remember what they have seen.
Visual storytelling works. Especially in content marketing
Sway is an online presentation tool and part of Microsoft Office 365. It can be viewed by anyone, anytime and on any platform. Readers only need internet access to see Sways, which incidentally are updated in real time.
I’ve worked in Sway a couple of years now and am specialized in building these visually appealing presentations. I know exactly how to produce a Sway that will capture your readers. And I am so excited about the many possibilities of Sway.
Here are some great examples of how you can use Sway:
- As a presentation of your products/services until you get your website going
- Presentation of (new) products/services (B2B, B2C)
- Presentations for customers and business partners
- Internal meeting presentations or annual reports
- Newsletters both internal and external
- As a tool for sales representatives
- Café/restaurant menu – easy to update when the menu changes
- Physiotherapist/rehabilitation personnel who want to show exercises in an easy and manageable way
- Florists who want to show bouquets for different occasions
- Photographers and painters who want to showcase their work
- As a manual for workers in hotels, kitchens, nursing homes – all kinds of manuals where many people need to see the newest updated version
- Presentation of employees – ”Who’s Who” with pictures and info
- A different and catching CV
There are several possibilities with Sway. Here are a few examples I have done for my customers:
Would you like to hear more about Sway?
- Read my blog. All blogs will be both in English and in Danish
- Subscribe to my newsletter at www.hallkom.com
- Are you a Sway user yourself? Would you like to share your Sways or learn more about how you create them? Join my User Groups:
If you don’t have the time or capability to create your own Sways, contact me and I’ll give you a quote.
Also happy to hear your experiences with Sway in the comments field below